Also known as engraving, it refers to a printing process in which a dyed fabric can be erased to produce a white or colored pattern.
First, a color paste containing a destructible color is printed on the ground fabric, and after drying, it is printed with a flower dye containing a discharge agent or a discharge-resistant agent.
The color dye of the printing place is destroyed and decolored, forming a white pattern on the color ground or a colored pattern formed by dyeing the color dye, which is also called color drawing or color drawing.
Due to the more detailed and realistic pattern of the dyeing and printing, the pattern is rich in layers, the color contrast is strong, the outline is clear, and the color is full and more people are paid more and more attention. It uses a reducing agent and an oxidizing agent to destroy the ground color of the colored fabric to obtain a partially achromatic or colored pattern. The chemical discharge agents used vary from fabric to fabric.
01. Color paste modulation
The paste and dye are thoroughly stirred well, and after filtration, the filtered processed tin is added.
But be careful:
1. It is not possible to stir the processing tin and dye at the same time, otherwise the dye will be difficult to dissolve, which will cause the phenomenon of blocking net, color point and plug point during printing;
2. When modulating the dyeing of white pulp or light color, it is necessary to add an appropriate amount of reactive blue. The processing tin must be thoroughly stirred and filtered before use;
3, according to the pattern to master the amount of processing tin, if the amount is less, the pattern will be blurred, the outline is unclear.
The temperature of the printing machine drying room should not exceed 100 °C under normal conditions, and it is better to dry at low temperature.
If the drying temperature is too high, the effect of processing tin can be reduced.
The dyeing bottom should not exceed 120 °C, and the bottom of the bottom should not exceed 100 °C. Low-temperature drying is appropriate, and it should not be stopped during the drying process.
Discharge printing attention points:
(1) The paste selected for discharge printing must have certain acid resistance, additive resistance, good storage stability and easy release. Moreover, it requires good permeability, uniform printing and clear outline; after the fabric is printed with the dyeing pulp, it should be fully dried to prevent color matching.
(2) The printed fabric should not be put on for a long time and should be steamed in time. If the steaming is insufficient, it can be steamed once again to effectively improve the dyeing effect.
(3) Dyeing and dyeing printing should use dyes with better whitening effect. If necessary, some dyes with moderate whitening effect can be used to adjust the color light. Dyes with poor whitening effect should not be used.
(4) The dyed printed fabric should be fully washed with water and soaped after steaming to improve the printing effect of the discharge printing. This is an important factor affecting the whiteness of discharge.
(5) The design of the original should be designed in consideration of the characteristics of the discharge printing. Generally speaking, the pattern suitable for the discharge printing has a large area of deep color printing, fine white flowers and some complicated patterns.
The processing tin is highly corrosive to the screen and equipment. Under normal circumstances, the production of 5000 meters, it is necessary to check the screen to prevent sand leaks, lines are not clean and so on.
The pressure adjustment of the scraper of the printing machine should be uniform, and it is necessary to make a good print. The whitening paste or synthetic gelatin is generally used for the dyeing paste, and the stripping property is worse than that of sodium alginate. Therefore, it is better to use a rope-type washing machine and strengthen the reduction and cleaning to make the cloth surface fresh, the color is pure, and the flower pattern is clearly defined. .
Related Industry Knowledge
- The development of underwear industry
- Lingerie Supplier Channels
- Lingerie supplier principles
- Underwear fabric trends
- Underwear fashion
- Men's underwear fashionable trend
- The development of underwear
- Significance of the Yihetuan Movement
- The historical role of the Boxer Movement
- The great Boxer anti-aggression war has prevent...
- The world's most expensive collection of 3 unde...
- Bamboo underwear
- What fabric underwear is best
- Men's underwear packing
- Bamboo fiber for men's underwear
- Advantages of modal men's underwear
- Polyester men's underwear
- Sewing waistband for men's underwear
- Yarn-dyes men's underwear
- China Canton Fair 2018