1. High strength. The short fiber strength is 2.6 to 5.7 cN/dtex, and the high strength fiber is 5.6 to 8.0 cN/dtex. Due to its low hygroscopicity, its wet strength is essentially the same as the dry strength. The impact strength is 4 times higher than that of nylon and 20 times higher than viscose. You will feel more comfortable when you wearing polyester men's underwear.
2. Good elasticity. The elasticity is close to that of wool, and when it is stretched by 5% to 6%, it can be almost completely recovered. The wrinkle resistance is superior to other fibers, that is, the fabric is not wrinkled, and the dimensional stability is good. The modulus of elasticity is 22 to 141 cN/dtex, which is 2 to 3 times higher than that of nylon. Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery, so it is durable, wrinkle-free and non-iron, it's widely used in polyester men's underwear.
3. Good wear resistance. Wear resistance is second only to nylon with the best abrasion resistance, better than other natural and synthetic fibers.
4. Good light resistance. Lightfastness is second only to acrylic. Polyester fabrics have better lightfastness, and their lightfastness is better than natural fiber fabrics except for acrylic fibers. Especially in the back of the glass, the light fastness is very good, almost the same as acrylic fiber, it can make your underwear colorful always.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The development of underwear industry
- Lingerie Supplier Channels
- Lingerie supplier principles
- Underwear fabric trends
- Underwear fashion
- Men's underwear fashionable trend
- The development of underwear
- Significance of the Yihetuan Movement
- The historical role of the Boxer Movement
- The great Boxer anti-aggression war has prevent...
- Sewing waistband for men's underwear
- Yarn-dyes men's underwear
- China Canton Fair 2018
- How to weaving the fabric
- How to dye the fabric
- How to weaving the Waistband
- Different printing workmanship
- Our warehouse
- 3 floor- packing room
- Some details of our men's underwear