1: Cotton + Spandex (This fabric is the mainstream product on the market, including those popular CK, D&G, TOOT, GMW and other styles.This fabric utilizes the softness of cotton and the elasticity of spandex, and is generally formulated according to the ratio of 95% cotton + 5% spandex)
2: Cotton + Modal (excellent breathability, good elasticity). Modal is a regenerated cellulose fiber made from European beech pulp. Modal has a soft, silky sheen of cotton, and its water absorbency and breathability are superior to cotton. The men's underwear with modal and cotton blended fabric is very supple and comfortable.
3: Ice silk (mainly spandex as material, feeling silky, there is a feeling of swimming trunks, good gloss)
Related Industry Knowledge
- The development of underwear industry
- Lingerie Supplier Channels
- Lingerie supplier principles
- Underwear fabric trends
- Underwear fashion
- Men's underwear fashionable trend
- The development of underwear
- Significance of the Yihetuan Movement
- The historical role of the Boxer Movement
- The great Boxer anti-aggression war has prevent...
- How to choose a suitable men's underwear?
- The purchase principle of men's underwear size
- The classification of men's underwear
- The waistband of men's underwear
- Banboo men's underwear
- Polyester Stretch Men's Underwear
- What impact will the Sino-US trade war have on ...
- Trade war will trigger an order move for men's ...
- viscose men's underwear
- Discharge printing for diferent type fabric