German dictator Hitler's mistress Eva Braun, a 70-year-old silk panty, is valued at 450 pounds (HK$4,260). "Sing Tao Daily" reported that this underwear brief was embroidered with Eva's initials, showing her belongings. This was discovered by a US military in a abandoned bunker at a hotel in the Bavarian state of Hitler.
2. A pair of underwear lost by Queen Elizabeth II for more than 40 years was auctioned online, and the current asking price has exceeded 3,000 pounds (about 30,414 yuan). According to the report, the silk panties are embroidered with a capital letter E, meaning Elizabeth, as well as a crown pattern and four pearl-like buttons. The sides of the panties are embroidered with floral patterns and lace at the corners. The waistband of the underpants is 26 inches (about 2 feet) and 16 inches long (about 1.2 feet).
3. According to the BBC’s August 27th news, a pair of underwear of the late American singer Elvis Presley will be auctioned at an auction in Manchester, England next month. It is expected to be 10,000 pounds (about 97,000 yuan).
Related Industry Knowledge
- The development of underwear industry
- Lingerie Supplier Channels
- Lingerie supplier principles
- Underwear fabric trends
- Underwear fashion
- Men's underwear fashionable trend
- The development of underwear
- Significance of the Yihetuan Movement
- The historical role of the Boxer Movement
- The great Boxer anti-aggression war has prevent...
- Bamboo underwear
- What fabric underwear is best
- Men's underwear packing
- Bamboo fiber for men's underwear
- Advantages of modal men's underwear
- Polyester men's underwear
- Sewing waistband for men's underwear
- Yarn-dyes men's underwear
- China Canton Fair 2018
- How to weaving the fabric