In the 1980s, Levi's jeans set off a whirlwind of panties. British supermodel and popular singer Nick Kamen took Levi's 501 jeans for the brand's most famous advertisement. In the laundromat, Nick wore his underpants sitting in front of the washing machine, but he wore no Y-shaped white cotton boxer briefs.
The women who had been shaken bought back boxing panties, and it seemed as if the man in his boxing suit had become a cute Nick. New designers such as Paul Smith also began to design boxing underwear, of course, rainbow stripes on his underwear. Like Smith's jacket, boxer briefs became the yuppies' lineup. The man in briefs was always his mother's son. Look at the Y-stitch briefs like baby diapers! The fashion of underwear, let men for the first time have a tendency toward this little dress.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The development of underwear industry
- Lingerie Supplier Channels
- Lingerie supplier principles
- Underwear fabric trends
- Men's underwear fashionable trend
- The development of underwear
- Significance of the Yihetuan Movement
- The historical role of the Boxer Movement
- The great Boxer anti-aggression war has prevent...
- Boxer Incident Influence
- The characteristics of blanded fabric
- How to choose a suitable men's underwear?
- The purchase principle of men's underwear size
- The classification of men's underwear