The hygroscopicity of viscose fiber meets the physiological requirements of human skin, and it has the characteristics of smooth and cool, breathable, antistatic, anti-ultraviolet, beautiful color and good color fastness. And now, it's widely used in men's underwear.
Also viscose fiber has good hygroscopicity, and under normal atmospheric conditions, the moisture regain rate is about 13%.
The breaking strength of ordinary viscose fiber is smaller than cotton, about 1.6~2.7cN/dtex; the elongation at break is larger than cotton, which is 16%~22%
Related Industry Knowledge
- The development of underwear industry
- Lingerie Supplier Channels
- Lingerie supplier principles
- Underwear fabric trends
- Underwear fashion
- Men's underwear fashionable trend
- The development of underwear
- Significance of the Yihetuan Movement
- The historical role of the Boxer Movement
- The great Boxer anti-aggression war has prevent...
- Discharge printing for diferent type fabric
- The world's most expensive collection of 3 unde...
- Bamboo underwear
- What fabric underwear is best
- Men's underwear packing
- Bamboo fiber for men's underwear
- Advantages of modal men's underwear
- Polyester men's underwear
- Sewing waistband for men's underwear
- Yarn-dyes men's underwear