Yarn-dyed refers to a process in which yarns or filaments are dyed firstly and then weaved using colored yarns. The color of the dyed fabric is mostly bright and bright, and the pattern is also distinguished by the contrast of colors. Yarn-dyed fabrics are often used as men's underwear.
Yarn-dyed fabrics use different colors of yarn to match the fabric to form a variety of beautiful flower patterns, which have a three-dimensional effect than the general printed cloth. Since the dyed fabric is dyed with the original yarn, the dye has strong penetrability, so the color fastness is good and makes your underwear colorful.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The development of underwear industry
- Lingerie Supplier Channels
- Lingerie supplier principles
- Underwear fabric trends
- Underwear fashion
- Men's underwear fashionable trend
- The development of underwear
- Significance of the Yihetuan Movement
- The historical role of the Boxer Movement
- The great Boxer anti-aggression war has prevent...
- China Canton Fair 2018
- How to weaving the fabric
- How to dye the fabric
- How to weaving the Waistband
- Different printing workmanship
- Our warehouse
- 3 floor- packing room
- Some details of our men's underwear
- Our main importer for men's underwear
- Modal men's underwear