In the history of men's underwear, the appearance of the pouch underwear can be said to be a symbolic leap. It is designed by the characteristics of the man's physiological structure, which not only guarantee the breathability and ventilation, but also balance comfort, it can avoid the friction and squeezing of the scrotum and thighs while keeping the scrotum ventilated and breathable.
The pouch underwear is a U-shaped portion in front of trouser body, including a penis placement portion and a scrotum placement portion. The penis placement section is located above the scrotum placement section, and the scrotum is placed separately from the penis and each has its own place. This can reduce the squeezing force of the male genitalia and isolate the penis from the scrotum and limbs to maintain the desired temperature and avoid the effects of mutual adhesion and temperature increase on male genitalia. The U-shaped portion is provided with a breathable opening and is disposed on the penis placement portion, so that it is breathable and improves the extension space of the male genitalia. The design of the U-shaped part can lift the scrotum upwards to avoid damage or skin redness and swelling caused by long-term sharpening of the scrotum on the medial side of the scrotum.
- Boxing Underwear
- Men's Underwear
- Boxer Movement
- Folding Underwear World History
- Classification Of Underwear
- Underwear Preservation And Maintenance
- Functional Underwear
- Sports Underwear
- Underwear Manufacturer
- Why The Price Of Chinese Underwear Will Rise Aways
- Corporate Celebration For Employees
- How To Choose Male Underwear
- The Processing Methods Of Men's Underwear
- More Information About Our Factory
- U.S. And China Trade War
- The Belt And Road Policy Impact On Trading
- New Order Of Men's Underwear From Our Regular C...
- Shipping The Samples To New Customer
- The Quality Show Of Our Men's Underwear